I have just really been realizing lately how blessed I am! Every day I see kids whose basic needs are not met and crave attention and will do ANYTHING to get it. I almost feel selfish thinking about how blessed I am when I know that some of the kids I work with are not cared for in the way that they deserve to be. Here is a list of just a few reasons why I am so blessed:
1. I know the Lord and realize that he has a plan for my life that is bigger than my own plan.
2. I have an awesome fiance who would do anything in the world for me!
3. I have a wonderful family.
4. I have a roof over my head, clothes on my body, and food in my stomach.
5. I have wonderful friends who are so supportive.
6. I have a job that I enjoy and provides for my needs.
7. I am healthy and able to be active.
8. I have had opportunities to travel and see the world.
9. I have people in my life who believe in me no matter what.
10. I am happy and can make the best of most situations.
I just wanted to share my thoughts today as my friends at school had a shower for me this morning and I am not usually one to be the center of attention. They made me feel so special which is even more amazing as this is only my second year here! I also thought I would include this cool picture of a wine bottle light thing my friend Beth made. The picture does not really do it justice but it is waaaaaaay cool!
It was a great night with @mark_set_go @ashlea_miller and @cabrown88 unfortunately my 🏐 game wasn’t so great. Thankful for @theavenuechurch for looking outward to the community and investing in some spaces that people can gather and 😊 the weather and company #notkingsofthecourt #volleyballisdifferentthanbasketball #gopro #timelapse #summertime #sandvolleyballrules
18 hours ago