Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Wyatt!


It feels like we have been waiting forever (9 months to be exact) for our friends Marty and Mandy to have their baby. Wyatt Jon arrived Thursday morning weighing in at 7lb 1oz. We got to go see him on Saturday and boy is he a cutie!! We are so excited for them and it was so fun to see Ryan in awe of how small he is. I only have one picture today but next week we are going to take dinner over there so I will have a few more hopefully. I am also excited because I got some really cool software for my birthday and Mandy is going to let me make their baby announcement to kind of get my name out there so maybe someday I can make baby announcements, save the dates, or other projects for other people too :) I will post that too as soon as I get the pictures from them! Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there! PS Aimee is the best :)

1 comment:

  1. ummmmmmm what about me?????? am I not the best? or even worthy of a mention??

    :)

    ReplyDelete