Thursday, July 30, 2009

Life at the White House

9 days away from the wedding and things are coming together! My mom is fixing my dress for the rehearsal dinner, we are in the middle of programs and placecards, we got the tile from home depot, and Aimee and I found some time to go to the twins game. . . Here is my photojournal from the week Mom wanted Aimee and I to "hop in"

She needed a strap perfect!

LOVE the subway mini mascots

Aimee and I with my mom's souvenier :) The twistie tie from our kettle corn

Quotes of the game
"Aimee did you bring any money with you?"
. . . no verbal response, just a smile!

"Mom, Cole won't share his balls with me!"

Not gonna lie, I might not blog for a few weeks. . . a few things going on around here. Hopefully the next time I do will be with wedding pictures! Thanks in advance to everyone who is helping out with one thing or another, Especially my mom's friends, you guys are great!


1 comment: