Tuesday, April 20, 2010

and I lived to blog about it!

Confessions of a self proclaimed animal hater!!


1. I saw a mouse in the field we were playing elbow tag in this afternoon, pointed it out to the students and watched as it ran for safety.

2. Student: Mrs. Miller, there is a dead bird, you should pick it up so we can see it better. . .
Mrs. Miller: Um do I even have to answer that?

3. I saw THREE snakes on my run on Sunday and although there may have been some jumping, high knees, and running in the middle of the trail, I DID NOT SCREAM! and I kept running!
(if you know me you know I (strong word coming) HATE snakes and would do just about anything in my power to avoid seeing, hearing, encountering them)

Needless to say, I am still alive and my heart is still beating, a little faster maybe but it is still going!


1 comment:

  1. I have 8 chicks in my classroom ... they are all alive and peeping as we speak. They are cute, but I REALLY don't like them :)

    ReplyDelete