Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!-Doubly Blessed

I am one of the most blessed people in the whole world and I thank God everyday for everything he has given me because I know that I am not deserving and his love and blessings have made me what I am today. One of the reasons I am so blessed is because of this amazing lady right here:
There is no one else in the world like her! Who else in the world would sing Jesus loves me in the car with you when you were going to the hospital because you broke your arm? Who else would build nests for you on the floor when it was storming and you were scared? Who else would gag while in the car with you after you puked all over yourself at school? Who else would wash your hair in the sink and then do it for you and help you button your jeans when you were a senior in high school with a hurt hand? Who else would take your laundry at a Monday basketball game and bring it back on Wednesday completely clean and folded because you were too busy playing college basketball to do it yourself? Who else would send you back to school with weeks of meals because you did not have time to cook, study, and play basketball? Who else would teach you to cook and always let you help in the kitchen no matter how big of a mess you made and how old you were? Who else would help you plan your wedding? Who else could be your best friend, listening ear, role model, hero, teacher, comforter, helper. . . ? I could go on and on forever! I am so lucky to have my mom! I thank god for her every day and I love her with all of my heart. I only hope that when I have kids I can be like her in so many ways. Happy Mother's Day Mom!


We are doubly blessed by this lady:While I can't list off all of the things she has done for Ryan that make her so special and I can't get him to blog. . . yet. . . I can tell you that she is just as special to him (us) as my mom is to me (us). She has been so wonderful and accepting and willing to help with so many things and above all else, she raised a great son and supports him and would do anything for him. Thanks Deb for being who you are and doing all you have done for us. We love you!


1 comment:

  1. WOW...I wish I could meet this lady...she sure does sound wonderful.Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete