Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Thought I Loved You Then

I thought I loved you then. . . those were the words of the song that Ryan and I were dancing to here:
 We had no idea of what was to come but we  loved one another and loved the Lord and that was all that mattered.  
Three years later here we are.  Three house/apartments. Two cities. A baby. Cancer. So much has happened in the last three years. 
 I thought I loved Ryan then. 
I know I did.
I love him so much more today.  More than I ever thought possible.  He has been AMAZING through all of this cancer junk.  He tells me that "it will be ok." He dries my tears.  He does whatever he can to help me when I am tired or not feeling well.  All while working full time and being the most amazing dad!  I knew he would be a great dad.  He amazes me every day with Leo.  I mean honestly, how many other dads get up in the middle of the night? 
God has blessed us in amazing ways!  It is incredible to see parts of his plan that we did not understand at the time coming together now right before our eyes.  I am so thankful that God blessed me with Ryan. 
3 down, 97 to go.
Happy Anniversary Ryan.
I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... Happy Anniversary and MANY, MANY, more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of you guys when I hear that song! Happy Anniversary today! You are an amazing couple and Eric and I are so lucky to have you both as friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, Leanne!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete