Monday, November 12, 2012

Deer Hunting

Hey everyone, Leo here!  I got to spend the last week at my Grandma and Grandpa's farm.  It was what my daddy calls Deer Hunting.  I don't really know what that means other than he gets up really early in the morning and goes outside.  He comes in cold at night then.  Sound like fun?!  I do know that I got to spend part of the week without Mommy here.  I had lots of fun.
Grandma read me books:

She had all kinds of cool toys and I learned to pull myself up on them:
 I kept Grandpa company as he watched his shows:

And I rode this sweet rocking horse:

I visited Great Grandma Martha:

And Grandma's work:

And told my dad all the tricks to this Deer Hunting thing:

 I spent time tasting the different things around Grandma and Grandpa's house:

Don't worry, no one put me in jail, I learned to get here myself:

 I loved on Great Grandma Kathy:

And got Auntie Kim through her fussy time by showing her what Praise Baby is all about:

And because I was really, really good, I let my daddy shoot a big deer!  
I was really happy for him.  Mommy said she was thankful for good nights of sleep and time to "get her things done."  I don't know what "things" she has to get done without me around.  I like to help her with everything.  I am sure she missed my help.
See you next year Deer Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment