Friday, December 21, 2012

Come See Me

The second weekend in December I had the opportunity to share my story with Katie's church in Iowa. Leo and my mom and I packed up and headed south on Thursday afternoon so we had plenty of time to hang out in Muscatine.  Ryan and my dad flew down Friday night so we had Papa's car which meant that Mollie could "watch a moofie" in the car.
 We hit up HyVee on Friday and got a really, really sweet cart where the kids could be racecar drivers. We also enjoyed some wine tasting :-)  Why wouldn't you?!
 We took the kids to see Gandalf  I mean Santa at the Muscatine Mall.
 And thoroughly enjoyed our time with this sweet cousin.
She is the queen of one liners including
"Come see me" to Leo with her arms outstretched like she was going to hold him
"See you guys"
"I so nice"
"Diiiiiik (dance) Gammie"

We are so thankful for our great family!  We love any chance we get to steal time in Muscatine!

No comments:

Post a Comment