Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas!

Hey everyone, Leo here with a Christmas Recap.  Mom can't seem to get around to it so I told her I would step in and finish this up for her.  Christmas eve we got all dressed up right after breakfast for some pictures:
See what I did there?  They gave me my nuk in hopes that I would be happy!
 I was already happy.  I just chose to perfect the "huh?" look in every picture.  

Then we got to change clothes again and just play.  Auntie Aimee let me watch "moofies" on her ipad.  I gave her some "nice touch" with my stinky hands.

Then we got ready for church again.
   Grammie and Papa call this herding cats.  I don't get it

 I was a happy guy in the church nursery.  After church we got to get our new jammies and have a birthday party for Jesus.  We sang to him and everything.  Mollie, Crosby, and I got to have COOKIES at Jesus' party.  It was pretty great!
 Christmas morning we had breakfast and opened gifts.  I got lots of fun things to play with.  My parents could have wrapped up the coasters from Grammie's tables and I would have been just as happy!
I had lots and lots of fun with my cousins.  I miss them and can't wait until we are together again.  I also can't wait to celebrate Jesus' birthday each year.  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment