Wednesday, June 2, 2010

bLONG Blog

Lots of random things to blog about today. The first has to be this homework that was turned in today "Travis uset to be pour but now he is rick from doing all the funnralls." I asked her to read it to me and she said "Travis used to be poor but now he is rich from doing all the funerals" So glad my spelling instruction has been thoroughly applied this year!

Last weekend these two got to go to Target Field and watch the Twins win.

He made sure he was ready for the sun!
And we went fishing with Grandpa. Here is Ryan's catch: My catch is pictured in the background of the picture. . . That blue stuff :-) Yep I caught water. I couldn't even get weeds!

We also have been doing more planting at school:
And I have had more reasons to wear these and not get my feet dirty! Don't give me grief about the sweatshirt either, it was hot and cold and hot and cold all day.
And finally: Wyatt has been learning tricks from Ryan!



No comments:

Post a Comment