Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Fun

I am so glad that it is summer!
*School finished without a hitch and I really will miss this class of kids, they are just well-behaved, eager to learn kids (for the most part) and I really enjoyed being their teacher this year!
*Gracie got out of the hospital after being there for about 4 days and is now working hard to keep growing and getting better every day.
*WE ARE MOVING!. . . . we don't know where but we put in our 2 month notice June 1
*We are still uncertain about where we will be next year and we are praying that God would put us where he wants us.
*I had an awesome birthday and was able to go to the twins game with my hubby.
*I now spend my days with two awesome kids and things are going great so far! (not to mention that I don't have to drive both ways every day and I have someone to talk to!!!) Sydney is 10 and likes any kind of sport, she also enjoys playing with her brother and works hard to make sure everyone is listened to and included in a conversation. She also loves to be outside. Wyatt is 6 and absolutely hilarious. He is going to buy a ram 1500 when he grows up and put monster truck wheels on it so he can drive over anything. He also wants to drive semis and instruction (construction) vehicles on his farm and haul dirt. (he asks lots of questions about Ryan's farm and can't wait for the day Ryan will let him come sit in the instruction machines at the shop) He is very observant and likes to play with cars and trucks and likes to be outside and be active. He was playing with a car the other morning and I made a comment about how loud his car noises were and he simply looked at me and said "well you know Leanne, it is a Porsche." I guess he is right Porche's call for extremely loud car noises :)
*I am excited to see my family this weekend! We haven't seen Bret & Katie since Christmas and I don't know if he is more excited to see them, to see the college world series game, or to see the Euken Farm in Hotlantic. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment