Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cobber 5k

It was Concordia's homecoming this weekend and Ryan and I ran the cobber 5k yesterday morning. I LOVE to run and do it often...Ryan, not so much. I am super proud of him as his running did not just happen yesterday, he put in lots of hours at the Y which has been fun for both of us. It was also his first 5k that he ran which was fun too. Ryan was number 209 :)
I was excited, Ryan was not so sure. . .
Experiencing the awesome feeling of finishing :)
And learning the importance of re-hydrating...
Ryan, thanks for running with me! You did awesome and I am so proud of you because I know you don't like to run like I do. I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, there is still time to sign up for the 5K in Fargo next weekend. Let me know if you are interested. So proud of you both. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete