Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stone Soup

So lunch at school today was stone soup and we invited a very special guest into our classroom to read us the book. . . NANNIE!!! She used to read the book to me all the time when I was little so I thought it only fitting that she read it to my kids. We skyped with her and she read the words and I showed the pictures.
The kids LOVED it! I can't even tell you how much they were talking about it and telling everyone. They really loved meeting Nannie and Papa and even called them that! Papa and my mom are up next. . . I am thinking about once a month?? If you want to join the fun, let me know and I can put you on our schedule :) Thanks Nannie, Papa, and Mom for the fun today!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea... wow how things have changed since we were that age! :)

    ReplyDelete