Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Honest

Honestly, I have been very overwhelmed lately. With conferences coming, and basketball in full swing, I feel like I get nothing done at school and I have a very, very, very BIG, busy, LOUD, and even naughty group of kids. I did get a little break from my overwhelming feeling today when I was reading something a little girl had written to me she said
"In my book, Anastasia is going to a career fair to choose a career she wants to have someday. If I could choose a career I would choose a daycare lady. What career would you choose Mrs. Miller?"
Well, I am thinking now that I don't quite know what career I would choose. . . haha just kidding, I LOVE my job and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly blessed and I would never do anything else, even if it is overwhelming. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment