Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful!

I have noticed that some people have been posting something they are thankful for each day on facebook. . . I didn't start at the beginning of the month but I decided that I wanted to make a list of the things I was thankful for so here goes, 30 things I am thankful for in no particular order. . .

1. I am thankful for my husband that works hard and loves me.
2. I am thankful that my basic needs are met daily.
3. I am thankful for my family and all of their love and support.
4. I am thankful for Jesus and the fact that he died for my sins.
5. I am thankful for the fact that I live in a country where I can be free and worship the God I love.
6. I am thankful for the students that I get to work with every day, even when they drive me nuts.
7. I am thankful for my co-workers that are my friends and also challenge me.
8. I am thankful for my car that gets me to and from work safely and reliably each day.
9. I am thankful for hot water in the morning for my shower.
10. I am thankful for my love of running and ability to do so.
11. I am thankful for all of my grandparents and grandparents-in-law and their unique impact on my life.
12. I am thankful for my cell phone because it connects me with the people I love most on a daily/weekly basis.
13. I am thankful for pastors who preach the truth and teach about what God desires from us.
14. I am thankful for music, I just like it.
15. I am thankful for my friends, old and new, near and far.
16. I am thankful for the laundry machines IN our house that we do not have to pay for per load.
17. I am thankful for diet coke.
18. I am thankful for my health and the health of those I love.
19. I am thankful for fleece blankets that keep me warm!
20. I am thankful for the kids that I coach and each of their unique personalities.
21. I am thankful for technology, even when it does not work. . .
22. I am thankful for clothes and shoes. . . I don't think I need to explain that one.
23. I am thankful for hats and mittens, especially in the winter!
24. I am thankful for the drive to work each morning that I get to spend with God.
25. I am thankful for facebook/blogs/etc. because it keeps me connected with other people.
26. I am thankful for pictures and the memories that they provide.
27. I am thankful for hot chocolate/apple cider on days like today.
28. I am thankful for airplanes and the fact that they take us fun places and bring people we like to us.
29. I am thankful for another year of blessings and life.
30. I am thankful for the gifts that I have been given and the places I get to use my gifts to help others.


No comments:

Post a Comment