Monday, January 17, 2011

GONE

Ryan was out of town last week for training last week in Nebraska.  He left on Monday morning and came back on Friday afternoon.  He then left this morning for training in North Dakota and won't be back until Thursday night.  I have been working really hard on my attitude because I HATE being alone.  I started making a list of things I am thankful for with Ryan being gone. . . I am thankful for the time I have had to do my homework...  I am thankful for getting to eat all of the foods I like that Ryan doesn't... I am thankful for the extra workout I got shoveling (even though I did not want it)...I am thankful for being able to catch up on my DVR...I am thankful that I got to have my friends over last week...I am thankful that I have a husband that works hard for both of us...I am thankful for quiet time...but I look forward to life going back to normal!

2 comments:

  1. To bad you don't live closer...dad is traveling Tuesday to Friday this week and I will be alone also, and I hate being here alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE being alone too... it sucks! But glad he's back now. Oh, and I totally am getting the shoes on the left ;) Kylie

    ReplyDelete