Monday, January 31, 2011

reminder

In case you live under a rock and have not heard, this little peanut entered the world today. 
She is adorable and is very lucky to have Katie and Bret as her parents.  We love her already and cannot wait to go meet her this weekend.

On another note, I was asked about a million times today when I was having kids.  I told one lady that we want to have kids and that we are trying to get debt free (except for a house which we don't own yet. . . ) before we do have kids.  She laughed in my face. Like literally laughed at me and I was not joking, I was serious.  I was speechless, did not know what to say and just told her about Dave Ramsey and that it would happen and that we would be debt free. . . I was then reminded of a verse in 1 Timothy 4 that says 
12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
So Miss Lady Who Laughed In My Face, Please meet my friend Dave, he just might change your life, and  also have you met my friend Jesus because I know that He and Ryan and I are an UNBEATABLE TEAM and he would not give us dreams that he could not fulfill.  





No comments:

Post a Comment