Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I've been doing it again. . .

I've been doing it again. . . teaching kids how to spell. . . I whould (would. . . same kid all year. . . made him fix it EVERY TIME I saw it wrong. . . came today with WHOULD on his paper. . . I must be good. . .) like you all to know that we have been lurning (learning) about the homen (human) body.  A little girl did a report on dietbeetis (diabetes).  I just can't imagen (imagine) were (where) she would get the idea.  Maybe it is coumng (coming) from all of her skels (skills).  We also had the Zoo Mobel (mobile) from the Midnasoda (Minnesota. . . no joke) Zoo come to school yesterday.  Needless to say, we are all ready for summer fecation (vacation).  I have had anof (enough) and need a brack (break).  I will leave you with the real writing of one of my cherubs, although the above is STRAIGHT off of the papers I corrected today.  The assignment was to "Write about a time you learned something and it was hard. . . Be sure to read the outlined in red information. . .
click on the picture to make it bigger. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment