Monday, June 13, 2011

Absent

I have been absent from the blogging world for a while. . . Here are some things I have been doing. . .

1.  Fishing. . . and HOLDING MY OWN FISH!!!


2.   Welcoming this peanut into the world (no I haven't been there but we celebrated her. . . ) Crosby Eleanor White. . . Being an auntie truly is the BEST!!! 
 

3.  Finishing school and bidding farewell to the toughest group of kids I have taught. . .

4.  Reflecting on things I have learned in my 4th year of teaching
        a. Some kids just need love
        b.  Kids should NEVER be abused
        c.  I have more impact on kids than I think
        d.  I have more patience than I think
        e.  I cannot control all kids
        f.  Some kids are just plain weird.

5.  Hanging out with these two at the Father's Day Luau. . . 



6.  Spending time wherever I can because Ryan spent TWO weeks in LaCrosse WI on business. . .  

7.  Doing grad school homework. . . I'm on semester two of five. . . Praying it goes fast. . . I like school but some professors are ridiculous. . . People have more than one class you know. . .

8.  Being thankful for EVERYTHING I have been blessed with including but not limited to:
       a.  My Husband and his work ethic
       b. My family
       c.  My nieces
       d. People that let me stay at their house so I don't have to drive to work when Ryan is gone. . .
       e.  My job
       f.  Friends who are there through thick and thin.
       g.  My car
       h. Sunshine
       i.  Nannying this summer!

until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment