Sunday, October 16, 2011

So There's This Club

and I don't want to be a part of it.
and they like pink.
and I HATE pink
and I hear it really sucks.
BUT
I am a part of it.
I didn't get a choice
I am scared
I am nervous
I don't like it.
BUT
I know a BIG God!
I trust my BIG God!
I can run to my BIG God and be held!
My BIG God gave me an amazing family to walk with me through this journey and remind me of his BIG love every step of the way.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer while being pregnant on October 11.  You can follow my journey here.  http://team-chin.blogspot.com/
God is BIG and he does BIG things. Join me as we journey through this and rely on God to meet all of our needs.

1 comment:

  1. I hate the color pink too, but I will support and love it for you! I'm so sorry you have to be a member of this club. My thoughts and prayers continue for you, Grover and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete