Friday, November 11, 2011

One Month

It has been exactly one month since I was given the biggest challenge I have faced in my life so far. What a whirlwind month it has been. In the past month I have gone to numerous doctor appointments, had two rounds of chemo, picked out a wig, cried lots of tears, shaved my head, and learned more about God's love than I ever could have imagined. I am shocked and in awe of all of the love and support that has been shown to Ryan, Grover and I and both of our families. We are so thankful for each act of kindness and each prayer that is offered on our behalf. This is not a journey we expected but we are continually experiencing the Love of God, his plan for our lives, and his provision in all areas. I am so blessed to have my amazing husband by my side and my parents who have basically let me move in with them. I am also blessed to have my sisters and brother who are the masterminds behind Team Chin. And I am blessed to have Ryan's parents and family helping in so many ways too. This journey is not easy but the love and support make each day easier.

Here is a picture of our little Grover boy at 23 weeks! He is learning to kick harder and each kick/flip turn he does in there reminds me that he is being knitted together day by day by our heavenly father who has all of this under control.

3 comments: