Thursday, November 17, 2011

Things That Are Making Me Smile

I am sitting here thinking about the things that are making me smile today. . . Here they are in no particular order. . .
1. My Hats! Didn't Mary do a great job on the brown, gray, and black ones and colored flowers and Dawn do a great job on the navy one with the gray flower?! They are super great. Check them out if you need some cute hats!
2. My Cards!
I am so thankful I asked people to help me with this!  I am amazed at how much they help remind me that fear is not from God and that he alone can help me conquer it!

3. School Pictures!
So each teacher got like a whole pack of pictures this year and they each wrote a note on the back and sent them to me!   I work with the BEST people! So stinkin funny!
 4. These Two Pictures!
Enough said!
5.  Making Christmas Cards!
I am starting to think about making Christmas cards for people so if you want one, email me at ljwhite07@gmail.com and we can talk about pictures. Here are a few I did last year: 



No comments:

Post a Comment