Tuesday, March 6, 2012

From The Little Mister


Hey everyone!  It's me, the junior Mr. Miller.  Did you know that today is my due date?  Crazy huh!  My mom and dad were telling me this morning that they cannot believe I have been here for 8 weeks already.  They said they were really happy I am here but they wish I would sleep more at night. I personally think they are wimps and I will sleep when I want to sleep, they need to get on my schedule.  I went to the doctor today and they gave me four shots!  They agree that I am a big boy and doing great.  My mom will share my stats later this week in my two month post. 
The weather here was awesome today and I took my mom for our very first walk.  My cousin Mollie was kind enough to leave some crumbs in my stroller for me but my meanie mom wouldn't let me have any of them.  Next time I guess. . .
Well I better go, I need to let my mom know that I demand to be held after those nasty shots today. . . Ouch!

P.S. I know I look bald in these pictures. . . Don't worry, I still have my red hair :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet boy! I love you and your great red hair. It was so nice of you to take your mommy on a walk. Can't wait to hold you!

    ReplyDelete