Friday, June 22, 2012

Project

 Like most of the rest of the world, I am loving Pinterest!  I found myself with some extra time on my hands and wanted to do something with the awesome family pictures we had taken. I started with a blank canvas, letter stickers we had around the house, paint, modge podge, and my pictures.
I put the stickers on the canvas spelling out our family verse and placed the pictures just so I could see what it would look like.

 Then I painted over the whole canvas (without the pictures on obviously).
 Lastly I peeled off the stickers, placed my pictures, and modge podged over the whole thing. 
I am loving the results and the canvas hanging at the top of our stairs, reminding us that we are called to love because HE first loved us! 

*Next time I want to try spray paint to get a more even paint coating over the stickers!  What have you tried lately?

1 comment:

  1. I want to try spray painting. I will let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete