Sunday, June 10, 2012

Where We've Been




 After Ryan and I got back from Arizona, Leo and I hopped in the car with Grammie to go to Iowa and help take care of Mollie while Auntie Kitty and Uncle Bled were in Mexico.  I am not sure we were much help but we sure had fun. 
 Leo decided to see what we were made of on the way there with a car seat blow out.  We pulled off on the side of the road on an off ramp and like any good bogging mama I documented before helping.
 Grammie bought Mollie a water bucket to play with on the deck.  She loved chasing the ice cubes around!
 Grammie sang lots of songs and got lots of love from both grandkids.  Whenever she had Leo, Mollie wanted to be held.
 Leo liked hanging out on the deck too!
Mollie likes to eat. . . I mean really, really, really likes to eat!
I love when blog friends become real friends!  While in Iowa we got to meet the Murray's and their sweet kids!  Mollie and Sammer had some fun reading books and even though I don't have the picture, Sammer showed Leo some very sweet love.  We are blessed to have amazing people praying for us.  People that did not even know us before our journey.  Now I think of them as friends.  Very cool.

1 comment: