Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lots of Things!

Lots of updates today! Before I say anything else I am asking for your prayers for my sister's friend (and my friend too) whose baby was born yesterday with spina bifida. Baby Reese was born yesterday and it was discovered after she was born and she had surgery today. Pray for healing angels to surround Reese and for God's grace, mercy, and comfort to surround her parents Allie and Brian.

We had our engagement pictures taken this weekend and they are FABULOUS!!!! Check them out at http://www.chelsiekrafka.com/blog/ We LOVE them and are so excited for Chelsie to take our wedding pictures!

Yesterday was also Ryan's birthday. We both took the day off to relax and accomplish some things that we never get to do because we are only together on weekends. We ran a whole bunch of errands and then came back here for dinner and cake. Here is Ryan with his cake and all 24 of his candles although I think my mom is the only one of all of us that sang him the true Happy Birthday song. . . (I sang my shortened, condensed version which requires very little singing which is a good thing) Ryan helped me seal up invitations last night too so those are all done! I feel like I am accomplishing so much but I know there is still so much to do! 12 days of school and then I am free! May you have a great week with whatever the Lord throws your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment