Monday, November 30, 2009

DIY Night

Fueled by the fact that I have no motivation to do any of the things on my list of things to do I have declared tonight do it yourself night. I started out the night at Walmart getting supplies:
wreath $2
3 boxes of ornaments $9 ($3 each)
Door Hanger $2
Grand Total: $13
(I had the other three boxes of ornaments that we bought last year after Christmas)and then proceeded to make this

and this. . . The jury is still out on this one, I think the idea is cute but mine is kind of lopsided and not cute, I am thinking I will get a foam cone and try again :)
Hmm, what will I think of crafting next. . .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Your decorations look great! But I think you need more ornaments on your wreath!! Just a tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your ornament tree idea... How did you get them to stick together w/out a cone??? Hope all is well up in MN -- can you send me some snow for christmas? Pretty puh-lease!

    ReplyDelete