Saturday, December 5, 2009

DIY Redo and Christmas

So right after I blogged I looked at the pictures and decided that #1 my wreath needed more ornaments and #2 my tree was crooked and ugly. The wreath took about 5 seconds to spruce up, the tree on the other hand was rather putzy and if you don't look too close, it is kind of cute, if you look too close you see that the perfectionist in me did not win on this project :) I found some little ball things at the craft store that I was able to stick in there to fill the open space and a cute silver star to go on top.

We also got our tree up and decorated last weekend and I even got to bring some of my nutcrackers back with me to decorate our apartment. Here are a few shots of those too. . . Our tree does have blue and white lights on it, you just can't see them real well
Now I am working on baking cookies that freeze and still wanting to make christmas cards for people to earn a little extra money. As Dave Ramsey would say, I am looking to work in my strength :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm Mary (maiden name Riffey) I am guessing you probably don't remember me. I graduated with you at EPHS. I think we actually were in the same group at Bent Creek one year for golf lessons. I just came upon your blog and I wanted to say hey. Also congrats getting married! I am part of the blogging world too. If you want to see ours it's www.kandmbaby.blogspot.com.

    I know this is random but I actually saw you on Facebook somehow. Alrighty that's all I have to say! :)

    ReplyDelete