Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Year


It is crazy to think about all that has happened in the last year.  The ways our family has changed have been awesome and amazing!  We went from a family of 9 to a family of 12. Today, I am celebrating one of those awesome people that we added in 2011! Miss Mollie, We love you so much and I was taking a little picture walk today looking at everything that we have done together in the last year.  We came to Iowa to meet you:
 Then Auntie Aimee and I road tripped down to see you again over spring break. .  .
We went to Texas for Easter. . .

 And then in October when my world was rocked and I was shaking so bad I couldn't stand God used you to remind me of the joy that comes with the morning.  You came and spent a week with me.  It was a scary week but you took baths in the sink with your adorable cousin Crosby which made me smile. . .

And you tried on my hats which made it seem not so terrible to know that I would have to shave my head. . .

You went home but you skyped with me multiple times a week which got me through lots and lots of yucky days.  I am thankful that God has used you to make me smile. I cannot begin to explain the joy that fills my heart when I think of how our family has changed since you came along.  I pray that your energy, personality, and downright silliness continue to bless others as you learn about Jesus and his love for all of us.  Happy Birthday Stinker!

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Lan,
    I am so glad you love me so much! I love all of our time together and our skype dates :) I miss you! Can't wait to meet your sweet boy soon!!!
    Love,
    Mollie moo

    ReplyDelete