Friday, April 13, 2012

3 Months

 Can you believe it has been three months already?  Yeah well neither can I!  Look at how much I have grown!  I am on a new formula and a new reflux medicine to help with my gas.  I am still pretty grunty but not as gassy.  I have to do my stretches before I eat.  You should see them, these people are nuts!  My mom and dad think I am getting close to ten pounds!  (They are excited because people keep telling them that as I get closer to 11 or 12 pounds I will sleep longer at night).  Yes that is poop on the bottom of my onesie. . . Aren't I talented!!
I am still wearing newborn clothes.  I have tried on 3 month pants and they are long enough but they fall right off of me.  I still like my nuk!  I have learned how to spit it across the crib and onto the floor.  It is fun watching my mom and dad try to catch it before it hits the floor.  I like watching them find it at night too.  I just wish they were faster at getting it back to me.

 I like making really sweet faces.  Mostly after I eat but you can catch them at any time.  I can smile and coo now too but I have to be in the right mood.
 I can hold my neck up like a big boy and during tummy time I can turn my head back and forth.  My favorite place to show off my neck muscles is on my dad's shoulder.
 I like my post bath greasy hair hairdos.  Mohawks are my favorite.
 Oh, you like hearing from me?
 I am very serious sometimes and my mom calls me spicy.

I haven't figured out what that means yet but I think it has something to do with how I cry scream when they do any of the following things and then calm right down when they pick me up:
change my diaper
stop feeding me to burp me
change my clothes
leave me alone
leave me in my crib at night. . .

My mom and dad keep telling me that I am a precious gift from God.  (They also tell me I am much cuter in the day light?!)  They tell me that I am a miracle and that they can't wait to continue teaching me about God's love.  They say he is healing my mom and I can't wait until she feels all better.  Until she does, I am lucky to have my daddy and our other family members to help take care of both her and I.  Mom and dad said I need to say thank you and tell you that we could not do it without them.  I will continue to show my love for you and appreciation in showers of spit up :-)

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love the bumbo pics! And his spicyness comes from Mollie and Papa :) You are a precious gift from God Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammie really doesn't mind your showers of spit up. How fast these 3 months have gone. You are a precious gift from God Leo. We love you!
    Papa & Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a blessing Leo! And this Grandma is used to spit up--reminds me of Auntie Kim when she was your age. We miss you! Love, Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your Auntie Katie, the bumbo pics are super cute! You are so adorable! I'm happy you are entertained by your mom and dad-- that's what they're there for, right? :)

    ReplyDelete