Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Junior Mr. Miller

 Hey everyone!  I haven't been here for a while so I figured I would pop in.  My mom has been a blog hog lately and hasn't let me post in a while.  Today my mom and I went and visited Stephanie.  She has cancer like my mommy and has to get treatment too.  She has a different kind of cancer than my mommy and she has to get chemo healing juice for 24 hours in the hospital so I figured it might be fun to go hang out with her.  We spent the afternoon with her and her mom, Sue.  We even got to meet her dad but I don't remember what his name is.  My mom calls that chemo brain :-)
I let Steph hold me and snuggle me and I was even nice enough to spit up on her.  I just wanted her to feel like she was part of the family. . . I also did my duty and posed for some pictures. 
Aren't they beautiful?  Who knew cancer could look this good?!  I'm praying for Stephanie and trusting that our big God is working in her body and destroying those silly cancer cells.  If you have an extra prayer today would you pray for her too? 
Until next time,
Leo

1 comment: