Sunday, April 22, 2012

Family Pictures

 We were blessed to have Monika who did Kari and Derek's wedding pictures bless us with some family pictures.  I was a little nervous about having my picture taken with my wig on because I really don't wear it a whole lot any more and I don't look in the mirror and love what I see.  I know it is a good wig.  There are many people who have no idea that it is a wig.  I just know what I am "supposed" to look like and I am missing my hair more and more these days. . .  BUT back to the pictures, they are FABULOUS!  I LOVE them and I don't even care that I have my wig on, I actually didn't really notice!  Here are some of my favs!








 Monika is a sweet lady and an awesome photographer.  We were super blessed by her generosity.  If you need some pictures taken and are in the twin cities area, please check out her website here

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! Oh yeah, and your kid is pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Leo is such a doll with the little hat on!

    ReplyDelete