Monday, October 15, 2012

Thankful: Littles


 I am so thankful for Littles.  What joy they bring to life.  Nothing is boring with them around.  There is so much to see, so much to do, so much to take in, so so so much to learn.  They seem to keep you on your toes and are not afraid to point out when you are not doing something as they would like.   Old things have new meaning when littles are around- who else would make a water table out of a toilet or walk around with a bucket on their head?   Yes, they are a lot of work.  We get less sleep than we used to.   We love a whole lot more than we used to.  It makes up for the less sleep thing.  I would have a million littles if I could.  Ryan would probably not go for that but the love in my heart is just something I am so thankful for.  I am thankful that even though our little family will not be growing for a while, our big family can grow.  We can love on each of these littles as if they are our own and I am so thankful for that!
 Plus, who can resist these smiles?




1 comment: