Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thankful: Relationships


After spending the weekend in Texas (more on that later. . .) I realized how thankful I am for my family relationships.  These people:
They seriously make life worth living.  They are the reason I fought so hard to stay here!  
I know that not every family has relationships like this.  It made me all the more thankful for these people. We were giddy giddy giddy about getting together.  Some of us were ready to burst, and it was not the littles either.
 We LOVE each other.  I am thankful for that.  We don't just like the in-laws, we LOVE the in-laws.  I am thankful for that.  Our littles love each other.  I am thankful for that.  We can step in and correct each other's littles.  I am thankful for that.  We can offer advice and suggestions to one another.  I am thankful for that.  We can call each other on hard things.  I am thankful for that.  We can come into each others homes and feel comfortable to make ourselves at home.  I am thankful for that.  We love to laugh.  I am thankful for that.  So incredibly thankful for that because these littles give us lots to laugh about.  I am so thankful to do life with such a great inner circle.

1 comment: