Thursday, March 25, 2010

Proud.

Proud. There are a lot of things in my life that I am proud of but today after I ran I realized that I am very proud of some recent things. Here they are from 5 to 1. . .

5. I am proud that I still have $23 of blow money in my wallet and it is the 25th!!!!
4. I am proud that my principal said some really nice things to my mom about me last week.
3. I am proud of my husband for doing The Biggest Loser with me even though I get to hear about his soreness for days and days after each workout. . .
2. I am proud of the poems the kids in my class have written in the last week even though I really have nothing to do with them. . .
1. I am proud of myself for running and truly training for this half marathon. I am also very, very, very proud that now I can officially touch my toes when I am stretching after running.

. . . and humble too
I know that If when my dad reads this he will say “yeah and humble too.” I am so thankful each day that I know the Lord and my 45 mile one way commute has given us a lot of time to spend together lately. I am super blessed and amazed at every day and how he works in my life. I give him all the glory because without him I would be nothing and without his goodness I still would be able to only touch my ankle when I stretch. . .


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting come and present my Acrostic Poem lesson to your class. It was a fun day in 5th grade with an AWESOME teacher. Those kids are really blessed to be in your class. Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete