Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gingerbread houses

 Today at school we made Gingerbread Houses with our Kindergarten Buddies. . . The teachers also had ugly sweater day and this is what Jill (my kindergarten teacher friend) and I wore. . . Yes she is tiny and I am a giant and we decided that on top of it, we had ugly socks so we showed those off too!


 Here is the crew. . . all 49 of them. . .



Here are the finished products. . .


And here are my favorites, if you look closely, you will see the frosting on the face and the frosting behind the ear. . . and in the hair :-)
We fed them lots of candy, made a big mess, and had some fun :-) We decided this might become an annual tradition, and can you believe we did not win the ugly sweater award?!?!  One teacher actually told me she was kind of offended because she thought my sweater was really cute and she would have worn it. . . Only in elementary school!

No comments:

Post a Comment