Tuesday, September 4, 2012

From Leo

 Guess what?!  My mom and dad took me to the beach yesterday.  I had all of my gear.  The hat, glasses, sandals, swim trunks, and most important, sunscreen.  Auntie Aimee calls me translucent so I made sure to protect this pasty skin.

 I am pretty relaxed most of the time so I hung with Daddy for a while before trying out the water. . .

 I did like it, I promise.  My favorite part was when Mommy and Daddy swung me side to side and my feet splashed in the water.

We took a family picture too.  Please don't mind Mommy's very, very pasty white legs.  She didn't get out much this summer.  What did you do for Labor Day?
Love, Leo

3 comments:

  1. Hey Leo, It looks like you had so much more fun on Labor Day than I did....I canned tomatoes! Love, Grandma Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Leo (and you are a dear!) - it is nice to see that you and your mom and dad are having some fun, family time!! Praise God for sunny days and beautiful families!! Hugs - AK &UJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo, you look like quite the stud-muffin in that swim shirt and shorts! I'm so happy you were able to enjoy a sunny day at the beach with your mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete