Friday, September 28, 2012

Thankful: This Guy

This week I am thankful for this guy!  My best friend.  My husband.  He is AMAZING ya'll.  He has been my rock through all of this cancer junk.  He is an amazing dad.  He works incredibly hard for our family.  He gets up with Leo on the weekends just so I can sleep in.  He gets up in the middle of the night and calms down screaming Leo.  He makes some mean pancakes and scrambled eggs.  He encourages me.  He loves me.  He laughs with me.  He tells me I am beautiful.  He rubbed my bald head.  He lets me talk.  He actually listens when I talk.  I am so thankful for him and I don't know where I would be without him.  I am thankful God knew just what I would need in a husband and he created Ryan to be that guy.  

PS I am also overwhelmingly thankful for good appointments and a new CANCER FREE SEASON OF LIFE!  It is time to get busy living!

1 comment: